Patients and Caregivers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’re always happy to answer your questions. What is a Specialty Pharmacy? Search our extensive Knowledge Base for answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Infusion Service Standards
As a RE Pharmacy customer, family member or patient’s authorized representative, you have the right to:
- Be informed of the clinical pharmacy services offered by RE Pharmacy, including those services provided in your home.
- Be given appropriate and professional quality pharmacy care services without discrimination against your race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual preference, disability, age, diagnosis or disease state.
- Be given information on RE Pharmacy policies and procedures and charges for services, including your coverage or non-coverage of services, prior to receiving care.
- Be provided access to necessary supplies (like free needles, syringes, and disposal containers for used medical supplies) you need to administer your injectable medications free of charge.
- Have access to detailed personal instructions and educational materials to ensure you get the training, education, and support you need for medication administration, at no cost to you.
- Have your communication needs met.
- Privacy and confidentiality of all records, communications and personal information.