Patients and physicians choose RE Pharmacy for our expertise, guidance, and personal touch. Payors rely on us for our partnership in providing their members with comprehensive care planning that includes:
- Communication with the physician’s office and the patient.
- Therapy monitoring with specific patient goals.
- Ongoing patient supervision to continually assess for response to treatment, drug complications, adverse reactions and patient compliance.
- Ensuring safe and appropriate therapy in compliance with nationally recognized standards of practice.
Our Clinical Doctors of Pharmacy Provide:
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
(including sterile compounding and IV infusion)
- Coordinated Clinical Nursing Services
- Insurance Verification and Prior Authorization
- Clinical Pharmacy Management
- Pharmaceutical Drug Monitoring
- Disease State Management
- Clinical, Nursing and Pharmacist Support, 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week
- Coordinated Delivery with Services on Time
- Guidance Through Disease Foundations and Co-Pay Assistance Programs
- Acceptance of Medicare, Medi-Cal and Most Insurance Plans
- Formulation Management
- Drug Utilization Review
- Patient Adherence
- Managing Limited Distribution Drugs
RE Pharmacy will fulfill the patients needs even if it means making a warm referral to another pharmacy for fulfillment. Patient’s needs are our first priority.